Restricted Firearms Safety Course, August 1 2021
Carefully and completely read the following procedures before attending the course. Failure to understand the following procedures could result in exclusion of the course without refund.
- Location is at the Quality Inn in Winkler, at 851 Main Street. Please use the south-west entrance near the beer vendor and go down the stairs.
- Course starts at 8am, please arrive at least 10 minutes early. Anyone arriving after 8am will be excluded from the course.
- Course fee is non-refundable. Space is limited. Cancellations or changes must be made a minimum of 14 days before the course.
- Non-restricted courses are 8 hours, and Restricted courses are 6 hours in length. Expect an additional 1-2 hours for testing time.
- Ages 12 and up can take the Non-Restricted course.
- Ages 18 and up can take the Restricted course and must have successfully completed the Non-Restricted course or have a valid Non-Restricted PAL. The Restricted course cannot be taken the same weekend as the Non-Restricted course.
- According to section 10 of the Manitoba Health Orders, we are permitted to hold these courses. We will go above and beyond all health requirements outlined by the Province of Manitoba
- Masks are required at all times, except during seated instruction.
- Each student is required to fill out the COVID-19 assessment form prior to entry. If you answer "Yes" to any questions, do not show up, you will not be admitted.
- Be sure to bring valid ID and a pen. Bring paper if you would like to take notes.
- If you wear glasses be sure to bring them and any other personal items you may need.
- We teach through the lunch period, so plan accordingly. Lunch is available to purchase on the day of the course from the hotel, or bring your own. Please bring your own coffee, water, and snacks for the day. We will not be leaving the course for lunch or breaks.
- The CFSC is taught in english and all students must understand, and be able to read and write in english. No translators are allowed.
- Keep and bring your receipt to the course, it is your ticket in.
- Please select "In-Store Pickup" for your shipping option so you don't get charged our flat-rate shipping fee. There is nothing to pick up in the store.
- By purchasing a course spot you are confirming that you understand the procedures and requirements for the Canadian Firearm Safety Course.
YOU MUST ALSO READ OUR FULL CFSC FAQ HERE. THIS IS REQUIRED BEFORE ATTENDING THE COURSE. FAILURE TO UNDERSTAND OUR COURSE PROCEDURES COULD RESULT IN THE EXCLUSION OF THE COURSE WITHOUT REFUND.