Non-Restricted Firearms Safety Course, April 15 2023
Carefully and completely read the following procedures before attending the course. Failure to understand the following procedures could result in exclusion of the course without refund.
- Location is Winkler, we will email you the Thursday before the course with the venue location and other important information regarding the course. If you do not get the email please contact us so we can get you the information. We do not teach the course at our store.
- Course starts at 8am, please arrive at least 10 minutes early. Anyone arriving after 8am will be excluded from the course.
- Course fee is non-refundable. Space is limited. Cancellations or changes must be made a minimum of 14 days before the course.
- Non-restricted courses are 8 hours, and Restricted courses are 6 hours in length. Expect an additional 1-2 hours for testing time.
- Ages 12 and up can take the Non-Restricted course.
- Ages 18 and up can take the Restricted course and must have successfully completed the Non-Restricted course or have a valid Non-Restricted PAL. The Restricted course cannot be taken the same weekend as the Non-Restricted course.
- Be sure to bring valid ID and a pen. Bring paper if you would like to take notes.
- If you wear glasses be sure to bring them and any other personal items you may need.
- We teach through the lunch period, so plan accordingly. Plan to bring your own lunch. Please bring your own coffee, water, and snacks for the day. We will not be leaving the course for lunch or breaks.
- The CFSC is taught in english and all students must understand, and be able to read and write in english. No translators are allowed, no exceptions.
- Keep and bring your receipt to the course, it is your ticket in.
- Photos and the paperwork needed for your license application are available for purchase on the day of the course for an extra fee. We accept cash or card on the day of the course for this.
- Please select "In-Store Pickup" for your shipping option so you don't get charged our flat-rate shipping fee. There is nothing to pick up in the store.
- By purchasing a course spot you are confirming that you understand the procedures and requirements for the Canadian Firearm Safety Course.
YOU MUST ALSO READ OUR FULL CFSC FAQ HERE. THIS IS REQUIRED BEFORE ATTENDING THE COURSE. FAILURE TO UNDERSTAND OUR COURSE PROCEDURES COULD RESULT IN THE EXCLUSION OF THE COURSE WITHOUT REFUND.